Five Things to Look Forward to in November
New day, new month! Here are a few things to look forward to in November . . .
1. The biggest shopping days of the year are coming up. Black Friday is November 25th, and Cyber Monday is the 28th.
2. In movies: “Weird: The Al Yankovic Story” with Daniel Radcliffe hits the Roku Channel this Friday
. . . “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” hits theaters next Friday
. . . the sequel to “A Christmas Story” called “A Christmas Story Christmas” hits HBO Max on the 17th
. . . the “Enchanted” sequel “Disenchanted” hits Disney+ the 18th
. . . Ryan Reynolds and Will Ferrell star in Apple’s musical version of “A Christmas Carol” called “Spirited”, also on the 18th
. . . and Steven Spielberg’s “The Fabelmans” opens wide on the 23rd.
3. On TV: Season five of “The Crown” premieres on the 9th on Netflix
. . . the season finale of “Handmaid’s Tale” is also on the 9th
. . . Season five of “Yellowstone” premieres on Paramount+ November 13th
. . . HBO’s four-part miniseries called “Shaq” starts on the 23rd
. . . The Addams Family spin-off “Wednesday” hits Netflix on the 23rd
. . . James Gunn’s “Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special” hits Disney+ on the 25th
. . . and the new “Willow” series premieres on Disney+ November 30th.
4. If you’re into awards shows: The CMA Awards are on the 9th
. . . the Grammy nominees will be announced on the 15th
. . . the 37th Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony airs on HBO Max the 19th
. . . and the American Music Awards are on the 20th.
5. And finally, the holidays: The big ones are Veterans Day on the 11th . . . Thanksgiving on the 24th . . . and Daylight Saving Time ends this Sunday, so we fall back and “gain an hour” of sleep.
Here are a few more holidays to look forward to: This Thursday is National Sandwich Day . . . Sunday is National Nachos Day . . . the 13th is World Kindness Day . . . and the 23rd is National Espresso Day.