Five Ways to Find Deals on Amazon
Is it possible you don’t really know how to use AMAZON? The coupon site SimplyCodes.com did an in-depth review of ALL the ways you can save on there. Here are a few tactics you might not know about .
1. “Amazon Warehouse.” It’s the part of their site that sells used and open-box items. When people return stuff, that’s usually where it ends up. So you can score some pretty good discounts on there.
2. “Amazon Outlet.” It’s a section that only offers overstocked items. Most of the products are knock-offs, or generic brands. But you can still find lots of good stuff.
3. “Today’s Deals” and “Lightning Deals.” There’s a whole “Today’s Deals” page that only shows products with deep discounts. And there’s a subsection called “Lightning Deals” with even bigger mark downs that might only last an hour or two.
4. “No-Rush Shipping.” Sometimes if you opt for slower shipping, you can get bonus perks. Just look for “No-Rush Shipping” when you check out. Sometimes they’ll give you a cash-back reward if you’re willing to wait a few extra days to get your stuff.
5. “Amazon Treasure Truck.” Amazon picks a product . . . usually a popular one . . . and sells it at a discount, sometimes 30 to 40% off. You can sign up for text alerts to make sure you know each time they post a new one.