The Best Baseball Seats Are Behind the Dugout . . . Or on Your Couch
Baseball’s All-Star Game was last night, and the second half of the season starts tomorrow. So here’s a question: What’s the best place to SIT when you’re watching a baseball game?
A fantasy baseball site polled thousands of its users. And the two picks with the most votes include some of the most expensive seats . . . and the very CHEAPEST. Here’s how people voted . . .
1. Right behind the dugout with 28% of the vote.
2. On your COUCH with a big screen TV. 23% voted for that one. Even better than cheap, they’re FREE.
3. Behind home plate, 21%.
4. Club level, 11%. They’re between the upper and lower decks, and come with amenities like unlimited food.
5. Out in the bleachers, 6%. That’s where the REAL fans are.
6. At a bar with friends, 4%.
7. Way up in the upper deck, 3%.
(Luxury box seats weren’t an option in the poll.)