The Five Rudest Things You Can Do at a Concert
Chattanooga, TN- The Complete Sheet
According to etiquette experts, here are the five rudest things you can do at a concert . . .
1. Talking during the show. During the performance, the only sounds should be coming from the stage.
2. Blocking people’s views. Don’t stand up the whole time if no one else is.
3. Taking excessive photos and videos. No one wants their concert view blocked by hundreds of outstretched arms holding phones. The glowing screens are incredibly distracting, especially in a dark theater or arena.
4. Getting too drunk. There’s a fine line between having a good time and being a drunken mess who bumps into people and spills.
5. Disrupting your seat neighbors. That means be on time for the start of the show . . . and limit your bathroom breaks if possible.