The Top Reasons People Quit Their Last Job
Someone polled a bunch of people and asked why they quit their last job. Here are the ten most common answers . . .
1. It wasn’t motivating.
2. I was overworked.
3. Management didn’t care about me.
4. I didn’t like the atmosphere.
5. The pay sucked.
6. My boss was rude.
7. There was no way to climb the ladder and progress.
8. It was boring.
9. It wasn’t the career I wanted.
10. I’d just been there too long. A few more that made the top 20 include: The hours sucked . . . the commute sucked . . . there weren’t enough perks . . . I had to move . . . and I didn’t get along with my co-workers.