The Top Ten Little Ways We Save Money
Do you have any little tricks for saving money? Someone did a poll and found the average person estimates that their small money-saving hacks save them a total of $578 a year.
Here are the ten most common things people said they do . . .
1. Making sure you turn lights off to save on electricity.
2. Putting on a sweater instead of turning up the heat.
3. Using coupons and discount codes.
4. Comparing prices online.
5. Saving on gas by walking or riding a bike.
6. Packing your lunch.
7. Shopping around for utilities, like changing your internet provider to get a deal.
8. Looking for buy-one-get-one deals at the store.
9. Buying things used or refurbished.
10. Skipping a gym membership and working out on your own.
A few more that made the list: Buying stuff in bulk, cutting your own hair, and growing your own fruits and vegetables.