What Scares You as an Adult That Meant Nothing to You as a Child?
I thought kids were the ones who are supposed to be afraid of irrational things. But after thinking about this . . . yeah, adults are just as bad. Maybe worse.
There’s a Reddit conversation right now where people are sharing things that scare them as adults but meant nothing to them when they were kids. Here are some of the answers getting the most votes . . .
1. The “check engine” light.
2. Jumping from a swing or another tall place.
4. Birthdays and getting older.
5. Other people’s opinions about you.
6. Being naked in front of people.
7. Getting sick and having to stay home because of it.
8. Losing your teeth.